Wednesday, September 16, 2015

brows, Brows, BROWS!



It seems as though brows have overtaken the world.  There is not a day that goes by that I don’t see something on my social media outlets that doesn’t have brows featured in some way or another.  Don’t get me wrong, this is not a bad thing.  I love brows.  Anyone who knows me knows I love brows.  At this time, about fifty percent of what I do professionally is brows. Brow shaping, waxing, tweezing, tinting, and filling.  Brows are good.

But, I wish the brows that are featured everywhere, didn’t all look the same.  It seems as if the only accepted brow in the fashion circles is that BIG, BOLD, EXAGGERATED BROW.  Yes.  Some people can pull off this brow. It can look amazing.  But not always.  For your best brows keep in mind:

  • They should accentuate and frame your face, not overpower it.
  • Natural brows with clean lines look good on everyone.
  • Fill your brow with a color lighter than your brow hair to define without looking fake.
  • Trim.  You don’t want to look like Albert Einstein.
  • Call a professional.  They know how to get the most out of your brows.


As we head into fall and winter, I look forward to seeing how the brow world will progress.  Will we continue with these bold brows?  Will we trend toward a more natural look?  Will we again embrace the super thin brow of the 1990’s?  Who knows? 

Windy Green Linde
Licensed Esthetician

Licensed Massage Therapist


No comments:

Post a Comment